"Utter TRASH!" - Me
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
Hahahaha fuck you, EA. I can’t wait for the Corporate Cash Grab expansion pack to come out.
Dude if u are free I would like a blue arctic wolf with white lightning bolts claws teeth and paw pads and a tail don't forget the tail so ya that's wat I want
Hey there clueless anon. That’s not how it works in the real world.
Also I don’t make fursuits, yet, I just post pictures on my blog.
And most fursuit makers wont go off of a text based ref.
And also fursuits cost money. So. Yea.
Reblogging this for the comment.
If you ever commission someone it either starts with an e-mail conversation directly to the person with your measurement and reference lined up OR a quote form on their website you fill out.
Also please invest in a reference sheet guys.